|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 5-Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Peruvian pilot who has his fighter-bomber skipping from wisp to wisp of finely divided matter at the very edge of the planet's atmosphere in Chapter 34?
(a) Kilgore Trout.
(b) Bobby King.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Guillermo Reyes.
2. How many children do the Hepburn's have?
3. What do the two stars by the names of certain characters in the story mean?
(a) These characters are royal figures.
(b) These characters would be dead before the sun went down.
(c) These characters are the most important.
(d) These characters are the only surviving characters.
4. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the dance studio.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) On the streets.
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin River.
(b) The Darwin Bay.
(c) The Bay of Charles.
(d) The Darwin Stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andrew MacIntosh receive fifty million dollars?
2. Who is the Captain addressing when he shouts, "Welcome to 'the Nature Cruise of the Century'!"
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
4. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
5. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)