Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 35-Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator's mom take him as a child that his father did not approve of?
(a) The aquarium.
(b) The zoo.
(c) The circus.
(d) The playground.
2. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was beheaded.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) He was ate by a shark.
3. Who claimed the Galapagos Islands in 1832?
4. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
3. Who can talk to animals?
4. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
5. What is ikebana?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)