Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 21-Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Siegfried von Kleist die?
(a) April 13, 1986.
(b) November 27, 1986.
(c) October 31, 1986.
(d) December 25, 1986.
2. What single word adequately describes Charles Darwin's transformation of the Galapagos Islands from worthless to priceless?
3. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(b) Charles Darwin.
4. Where do Panama hats come from?
5. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Santander.
(b) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(c) The Bahia de Darwin.
(d) The Bahia de Navidad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
2. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
3. What is ikebana?
4. The narrator's mother could do all of the following dance forms except which one?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)