Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 11-Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
2. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
(a) The Beagle.
(b) The Beetle.
(c) The Bangle.
(d) The Bronco.
3. Who is Willard Flemming?
(a) Mary Hepburn's first husband.
(b) The manager at the Hotel El Dorado.
(c) The bartender at the Hotel El Dorado.
(d) The name James Wait uses on his Canadian passport.
4. What is the name of the cruise ship that takes its maiden voyage to the Galapagos Islands?
(a) The Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador.
(b) The Bahia de Santander.
(c) The Bahia de Navidad.
(d) The Bahia de Darwin.
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
2. Who can talk to animals?
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. What book does Roy make Mary get while he lays in his deathbed?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)