|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin River.
(b) The Darwin Stream.
(c) The Bay of Charles.
(d) The Darwin Bay.
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A snake.
(b) A blue-footed booby.
(c) A land tortoise.
(d) A chameleon.
3. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) James Wait.
5. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
(b) Waved albatross.
(c) Blue-footed booby.
(d) Red-footed booby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
2. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
3. Where do Panama hats come from?
4. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
5. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)