|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
2. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) BMW Mini Cooper.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(d) Ford Mustang.
3. What is Ziggie?
(a) Siegfried's nickname.
(b) Mandarax's nickname.
(c) James Wait's nickname.
(d) Roy Hepburn's nickname.
4. Where do Panama hats come from?
5. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) She falls overboard the Bahia.
(b) She commits suicide.
(c) A great white shark eats her.
(d) She has a brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
2. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
3. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
4. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
5. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)