|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Andrew MackIntosh.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
2. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
(a) The colorful chameleon.
(b) The dancing blue-footed booby.
(c) The flightless penguin.
(d) The great land torotise.
3. What is Ziggie?
(a) James Wait's nickname.
(b) Mandarax's nickname.
(c) Siegfried's nickname.
(d) Roy Hepburn's nickname.
4. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Akiko Hiroguchi.
(c) Jacqueline Onassis.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Willard Flemming.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
2. Where was the Bahia built?
3. What extra credit response did Noble Claggett turn in to Mary Hepburn that stayed with her until the day she died?
4. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
5. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)