|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Forbes Magazine.
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
4. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin River.
(b) The Darwin Stream.
(c) The Darwin Bay.
(d) The Bay of Charles.
5. Who coined the term "biology?"
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Gottfried Treveranus.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ziggie?
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
3. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
4. Who is the Captain addressing when he shouts, "Welcome to 'the Nature Cruise of the Century'!"
5. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)