|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Panama hats come from?
2. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Seigfried von Kleist.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Selena MacIntosh.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
4. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
5. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the moment when the beaks of the blue-footed boobies are pointed in the direction exactly opposite to the pull of gravity?
2. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
3. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
4. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
5. What bird is a teaser and a robber of the blue-footed boobies?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)