|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) Charles Darwin.
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(b) James Wait.
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Eduardo Ximénez.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
4. What year was Charles Darwin born?
5. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
(a) As a college professor and a widow.
(b) As a principal and a divorcee.
(c) As a marine biologist and a divorcee.
(d) As an ex-teacher and a widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
3. Who is Leon Trout?
4. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
5. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)