|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Adolf's parents?
(a) They got lost at sea.
(b) They moved to the Galapagos Islands.
(c) They were killed by a meteorite.
(d) They were murdered.
2. Who coined the term "biology?"
(a) Gottfried Treveranus.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Sigmund Freud.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
5. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To work until they die.
(b) To find cures to diseases.
(c) To help each other.
(d) To gain knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
2. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
4. Where was the Bahia built?
5. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)