|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A chameleon.
(b) A snake.
(c) A land tortoise.
(d) A blue-footed booby.
2. How does the narrator die?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) He was ate by a shark.
(d) He was beheaded.
3. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
4. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
5. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Cadillac El Dorado.
(b) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
2. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
3. Who speaks to Leon above the stern of the Bahia?
4. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
5. What is James Wait's native city?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)