|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her brain.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her kidneys.
(d) Her spirit.
2. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
3. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
4. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
5. What can the narrator see that Mary Hepburn can not in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(a) The blue tunnel into the Afterlife.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) The albatrosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird becomes crucial to the survival of the little human colony on Santa Rosalia?
2. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
3. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
4. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)