|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Panama hats come from?
2. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) U.S. Marine Corps combat fatigues.
(b) A silk formal dress.
(c) A cheeta print dress.
(d) Jeans and a tank top.
3. Who is the Captain addressing when he shouts, "Welcome to 'the Nature Cruise of the Century'!"
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) Selena's father.
(d) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
5. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
2. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
4. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
5. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)