|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(b) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(c) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(d) The rest of the ship is dark.
2. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) BMW Mini Cooper.
(d) Mercedes Benz SLR.
3. How does Mary Hepburn die?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) A great white shark eats her.
(c) She commits suicide.
(d) She falls overboard the Bahia.
4. Who coined the term "biology?"
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Gottfried Treveranus.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Charles Darwin.
5. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
4. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)