|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
2. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(b) Restaurant Management.
(d) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With soothing tones and voice.
(b) With prayer and worship.
(c) With a ceremonial dance.
(d) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
4. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) James Wait.
5. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
2. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
3. Where was the Bahia built?
4. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
5. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)