|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
(a) As a principal and a divorcee.
(b) As a marine biologist and a divorcee.
(c) As an ex-teacher and a widow.
(d) As a college professor and a widow.
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. Who has become deaf after the explosion in Chapter 36?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
4. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
5. During the first 13 years on Santa Rosalia, who is the only fertile women?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Jacqueline Onassis.
(d) Akiko Hiroguchi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important object is missing from the Bahia?
2. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
3. Who's maiden name is Boone?
4. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
5. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)