|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. What food source is a cure for people with vitamin and mineral deficiencies?
(c) Whale tongue.
(d) Shark fin.
3. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
(a) He had moles all over his body.
(b) He had scars all over his body.
(c) He had freckles all over his body.
(d) He had acne all over his body.
4. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
(a) The colorful chameleon.
(b) The flightless penguin.
(c) The dancing blue-footed booby.
(d) The great land torotise.
5. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary Hepburn die?
2. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
3. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
4. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)