|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Jesús Ortiz.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
2. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Restaurant Management.
(c) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(d) Automobile repair and maintenance.
4. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Maine lobsters were in aerated tanks of saltwater on board the Bahia before it was looted.
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
4. How does Mary Hepburn die?
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)