|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Seigfried von Kleist.
(d) James Wait.
2. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) On the streets.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) At the dance studio.
(d) At the bar.
3. What is the theory behind people with more of a streamlined skull?
(a) The more successful the cooking person.
(b) The more successful the fisher person.
(c) The more successful the farming person.
(d) The more successful the business person.
4. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With soothing tones and voice.
(b) With a ceremonial dance.
(c) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(d) With prayer and worship.
5. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
2. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
3. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
4. Why was James Wait ashamed to take off his shirt?
5. Who owns the Bahia?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)