|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Robert Browning.
(c) Jean De La Fontaine.
2. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
3. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
(a) Kilgore Trout.
(b) Bobby King.
(c) Rudolf Nureyev.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
4. How many warplanes does Ecuador keep at the Guayaquil International Airport?
5. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
2. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
3. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
4. How does the narrator die?
5. When Wait considered himself old enough to run away, he hitchhiked to __________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)