|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator die?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) He was ate by a shark.
(c) He died of old age.
(d) He was beheaded.
2. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) April 1, 1986.
(b) July 4, 1986.
(c) January 1, 1986.
(d) November 28, 1986.
3. Who legally marries Mary Kaplan and Willard Flemming?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) James Wait.
4. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
5. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
2. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
3. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
5. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)