|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
2. At what age did James Wait become a sire?
3. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) He was beheaded.
(d) He died of old age.
4. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
5. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Jean De La Fontaine.
(d) Robert Browning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guillermo Reyes's rocket compared to in Chapter 34?
2. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
3. What happened to Adolf's parents?
4. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)