|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the narrator see that Mary Hepburn can not in Book 2: Chapter 7?
(b) The albatrosses.
(c) The blue tunnel into the Afterlife.
(d) A tidal wave.
2. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's father.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
3. What important object is missing from the Bahia?
(a) The figurehead.
(b) The anchor.
(c) The hull.
(d) The helm.
4. What film footage did Mary Hepburn show her students when she lectured on the Galapagos Islands at Ilium High School?
(a) The courtship dance of the red-footed boobies.
(b) The courtship dance of the waved albatross.
(c) The courtship dance of the blue-footed boobies.
(d) The courtship dance of the finches.
5. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the sauna.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
4. Whose wife did James Wait have sexual relations with when he was still in Midland City, Ohio?
5. What war did the narrator fight in?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)