|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator die?
(a) He died of old age.
(b) He was beheaded.
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) He was ate by a shark.
2. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
3. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
(d) Social Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
2. Who coined the term "biology?"
3. Who owns the Bahia?
4. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)