|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Bahia built?
2. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(a) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(c) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(d) Restaurant Management.
4. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) On the streets.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) At the dance studio.
(d) At the bar.
5. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(b) Charles Darwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
2. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
4. What year was Charles Darwin born?
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)