|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Charles Darwin born?
2. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) At the bar.
(b) On the streets.
(c) At the dance studio.
(d) On a cruise.
3. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) Selena's father.
(d) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
4. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Willard Flemming.
(d) Hisako Hiroguchi.
5. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
2. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
3. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
4. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
5. How does the narrator die?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)