|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what made marriage so difficult?
(a) The lack of support.
(b) The undersized heart.
(c) The lack of morals.
(d) The oversized brain.
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(a) James Wait.
3. What is the name of the ship that Darwin took on a mapping expedition that would take him completely around the world and would last five years?
(a) The Bangle.
(b) The Beagle.
(c) The Beetle.
(d) The Bronco.
4. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin Stream.
(b) The Bay of Charles.
(c) The Darwin River.
(d) The Darwin Bay.
5. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. What year was Charles Darwin born?
4. What is James Wait's native city?
5. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)