|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
2. How does the narrator die?
(a) He was ate by a shark.
(b) He died of old age.
(c) He was beheaded.
(d) A brain tumor.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(b) Restaurant Management.
(c) Automobile repair and maintenance.
(d) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
4. What year was Charles Darwin born?
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A cop.
(c) A pimp.
(d) A waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
2. How many foster homes had Wait lived in growing up?
3. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
4. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)