|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
(a) Social Studies.
2. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's father.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
3. What subject did James Wait study for two years at the vocation high school in his home town?
(b) Restaurant Management.
(c) Aircraft repair and maintenance.
(d) Automobile repair and maintenance.
4. In what year was the last human marriage in the Galapagos Islands performed?
5. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Andrew MackIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
4. Who owns the Bahia?
5. Where do Panama hats come from?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)