|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mary Hepburn's husband, Roy, die from?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) Alcohol poisoning.
(d) A broken heart.
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(a) Midland City.
4. What animal does Roy fight to stay alive to see on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
(a) At the dance studio.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) On the streets.
(d) At the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator die?
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
4. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
5. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)