|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's father's occupation?
(a) A biology teacher.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A pastry chef.
(d) A science-fiction writer.
2. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
(a) Selena MacIntosh.
(b) Willard Flemming.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
3. What year was Charles Darwin born?
4. Where do Panama hats come from?
5. When is the Bahia scheduled to sail?
(a) November 28, 1986.
(b) July 4, 1986.
(c) January 1, 1986.
(d) April 1, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
4. What subject did Mary Hepburn teach at the public high school in Ilium, New York?
5. Where was the Bahia built?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)