Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 7-Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following author's are not quoted in Chapter 35?
(a) Robert Browning.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Jean De La Fontaine.
2. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Andrew MackIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) James Wait.
3. What is the name of the Ecuadorian currency that has become worth less than a banana peel?
4. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of young German sisters.
(b) A pair of old German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German brothers.
5. Who befriended Wait after he ran away from home and taught him how to be a successful homosexual prostitute?
(a) A pimp.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. Who coined the term "biology?"
4. Who steers the Bahia during the night in Book 2: Chapter 4?
5. What company is automating the Bahia and also employs Zenji Hiroguchi?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)