|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 13-Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) James Wait.
2. When his beauty began to fade, Wait became an instructor in __________ dancing.
3. What is James Wait's native city?
(d) Midland City.
4. Who's portrait is behind the bar at the Hotel El Dorado?
(c) Charles Darwin.
5. What is the name of the body of water named in honor of Charles Darwin?
(a) The Darwin River.
(b) The Darwin Bay.
(c) The Bay of Charles.
(d) The Darwin Stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
3. Where did Wait meet, court, and marry his first wife?
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
5. Who has claimed to have been exposed to radiation when the United States dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)