|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To find cures to diseases.
(b) To work until they die.
(c) To help each other.
(d) To gain knowledge.
2. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Seigfried von Kleist.
(d) Charles Darwin.
3. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Wedding gowns.
(b) Baby clothes.
(c) Bathing suits.
4. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
5. Where was the Bahia built?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
2. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
3. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
4. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)