|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
(a) Bobby King.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
2. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To find cures to diseases.
(b) To gain knowledge.
(c) To help each other.
(d) To work until they die.
3. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(c) James Wait.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(c) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(d) Selena's father.
5. Where was the Bahia built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
2. Who owns the Bahia?
3. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
4. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
5. What happened to Adolf's parents?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)