|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Andrew MackIntosh.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
4. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(c) Global warming.
5. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
(b) Pink Flamingos.
(c) Geospiza difficilis.
(d) Red-footed boobies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
2. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
3. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
4. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)