|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Adolf's parents?
(a) They got lost at sea.
(b) They were killed by a meteorite.
(c) They moved to the Galapagos Islands.
(d) They were murdered.
2. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
3. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) Forbes Magazine.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) Times Magazine.
4. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her spirit.
(b) Her kidneys.
(c) Her brain.
(d) Her heart.
5. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Selena's father.
(c) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(d) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
2. Who's maiden name is Boone?
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
4. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)