|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Forbes Magazine.
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(a) James Wait.
3. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
(a) Geospiza difficilis.
(b) Pink Flamingos.
(c) Red-footed boobies.
4. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) World War II.
(b) Cold War.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Vietnam War.
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
(a) A blue-footed booby.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chameleon.
(d) A land tortoise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
2. What happened to Adolf's parents?
3. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
4. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
5. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)