|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Adolf's parents?
(a) They got lost at sea.
(b) They moved to the Galapagos Islands.
(c) They were killed by a meteorite.
(d) They were murdered.
2. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of young German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German sisters.
3. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To gain knowledge.
(b) To work until they die.
(c) To find cures to diseases.
(d) To help each other.
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(b) Baby clothes.
(c) Bathing suits.
(d) Wedding gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
2. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
4. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
5. Who's maiden name is Boone?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)