|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
2. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Selena MacIntosh.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
(a) Bobby King.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Rudolf Nureyev.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
4. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Bathing suits.
(b) Wedding gowns.
(c) Baby clothes.
5. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of young German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of old German sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war did the narrator fight in?
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
3. What happened to Adolf's parents?
4. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)