|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) The Captain.
(b) A little bird.
(c) An iguana.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
4. What happened to Adolf's parents?
(a) They were killed by a meteorite.
(b) They got lost at sea.
(c) They moved to the Galapagos Islands.
(d) They were murdered.
5. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(b) Global warming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
2. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
3. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
4. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
5. What war did the narrator fight in?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)