|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of old German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German brothers.
(d) A pair of young German sisters.
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(d) James Wait.
3. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
4. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
5. Where was the Bahia built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
3. What happened to Adolf's parents?
4. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
5. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)