|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) Reader's Digest.
(c) Forbes Magazine.
(d) National Geographic.
2. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
3. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) A little bird.
(c) The Captain.
(d) An iguana.
4. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) Cold War.
(d) World War II.
5. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) Selena's father.
(d) The hotel manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
3. Where was the Bahia built?
4. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
5. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)