|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) World War II.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Cold War.
2. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) An iguana.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) A little bird.
(d) The Captain.
3. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
4. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
5. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Seigfried von Kleist.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's maiden name is Boone?
2. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
3. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
4. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
5. What bloodsucking animal, found on the Island of Santa Rosalia, survive by pecking at the long neck of an unheeding booby until it has raised little beads of blood?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)