|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German sisters.
(b) A pair of old German brothers.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of young German brothers.
2. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
3. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
4. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
(a) As an ex-teacher and a widow.
(b) As a principal and a divorcee.
(c) As a marine biologist and a divorcee.
(d) As a college professor and a widow.
5. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Andrew MackIntosh.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's maiden name is Boone?
2. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
3. What war did the narrator fight in?
4. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)