|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's head does the narrator get into while he rides in a taxicab from Guayaquil International Airport to the Bahia?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Seigfried von Kleist.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
2. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
(a) Wedding gowns.
(c) Baby clothes.
(d) Bathing suits.
3. How many years does it take the Bahia to sink?
4. What war did the narrator fight in?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Cold War.
(d) World War II.
5. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
2. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
3. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
4. What happened to Adolf's parents?
5. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)