|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's maiden name is Boone?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) Selena MacIntosh.
2. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
(a) Times Magazine.
(b) Forbes Magazine.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) National Geographic.
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's father.
(c) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(d) The hotel manager.
5. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) U.S. Marine Corps combat fatigues.
(b) A silk formal dress.
(c) Jeans and a tank top.
(d) A cheeta print dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Princess Charlotte design after the death of her husband, Prince Richard?
2. How does Mary Hepburn introduce herself to James Wait?
3. How many species of finch are on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
4. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
5. Where was the Bahia built?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)