|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Bahia?
(a) A pair of old German brothers.
(b) A pair of old German sisters.
(c) A pair of young German sisters.
(d) A pair of young German brothers.
2. What does Mary use to try and suffocate herself in Chapter 29?
(a) Duct tape.
(b) Panti hose.
(c) Her Jackie dress.
(d) Saran wrap.
3. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(b) Global warming.
4. Mary Hepburn whispers, "You are my enemy. Why would I want to carry such a terrible enemy inside of me?" What is she referring to?
(a) Her kidneys.
(b) Her brain.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her spirit.
5. What does James Wait say he thought people were put on earth to do?
(a) To help each other.
(b) To find cures to diseases.
(c) To work until they die.
(d) To gain knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a former citizen of the Soviet Union and has been granted political asylum in Great Britain?
2. Who's maiden name is Boone?
3. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
4. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
5. Who has a stuffed Galapagos marine iguana on his desk?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)