|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 29-Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mary Hepburn the Bahia has landed on the Island of Santa Rosalia?
(a) A little bird.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) The Captain.
(d) An iguana.
2. What is Mary Hepburn wearing when she arrives at the Hotel El Dorado?
(a) A silk formal dress.
(b) Jeans and a tank top.
(c) A cheeta print dress.
(d) U.S. Marine Corps combat fatigues.
3. What subject is Adolf von Kleist interest in?
(d) Global warming.
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Andrew MackIntosh.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
5. What is the language of the majority on Santa Rosalia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tombs are on the Galapagos Islands?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
3. What magazine does Andrew MacIntosh read from cover to cover every month?
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
5. What animal is Mary Hepburn hallucinating to be while suffocating herself?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)