|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) James Wait.
3. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(b) New York.
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Jesús Ortiz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(b) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
2. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
3. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
5. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)