|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(b) The rest of the ship is dark.
(c) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(d) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Eduardo Ximénez.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With soothing tones and voice.
(b) With prayer and worship.
(c) With a ceremonial dance.
(d) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(b) New York.
5. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(c) Scuba diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
4. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
5. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)