|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(c) James Wait.
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the sauna.
4. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
5. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) At an Indiana state park.
(c) At a dance studio.
(d) On the Galapagos Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
4. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)