|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(c) James Wait.
2. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
3. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Jesús Ortiz.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
4. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(c) Scuba diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
2. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
4. Who is Kazakh?
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)