|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) Andrew MackIntosh.
(c) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(d) James Wait.
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(b) Scuba diving.
4. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) BMW Mini Cooper.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(d) Ford Mustang.
5. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
2. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
3. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
4. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
5. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)