|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(c) James Wait.
2. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Cadillac El Dorado.
(b) Ford Mustang.
(c) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With prayer and worship.
(b) With a ceremonial dance.
(c) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(d) With soothing tones and voice.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) Selena's father.
(d) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
5. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
2. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
5. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)