|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(b) Andrew MackIntosh.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) James Wait.
2. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the sauna.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the garden.
3. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's father.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
4. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Jesús Ortiz.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
(b) Scuba diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)