|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
3. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Jesús Ortiz.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) At a dance studio.
(c) On the Galapagos Islands.
(d) At an Indiana state park.
5. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
5. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)