|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) BMW Mini Cooper.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) Mercedes Benz SLR.
2. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(d) James Wait.
3. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(c) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(d) Selena's father.
4. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) James Wait.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Eduardo Ximénez.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
2. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
3. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
4. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
5. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)