|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(c) New York.
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Eduardo Ximénez.
3. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the ocean.
4. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
5. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Siegfried von Kleist.
(b) Leon Trout.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
2. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
3. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
4. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
5. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)