|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kazakh?
(a) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) The hotel manager.
(d) Selena's father.
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(b) The rest of the ship is dark.
(c) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(d) He is wet and needs to dry off.
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Eduardo Ximénez.
5. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) James Wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
5. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)