|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the sauna.
(d) In the shower.
2. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(b) With prayer and worship.
(c) With a ceremonial dance.
(d) With soothing tones and voice.
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) James Wait.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Andrew MackIntosh.
(d) Domingo Quezeda.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) On the Galapagos Islands.
(c) At a dance studio.
(d) At an Indiana state park.
5. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
2. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)