|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(c) BMW Mini Cooper.
(d) Cadillac El Dorado.
2. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the ocean.
3. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) James Wait.
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
5. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
3. Who is Kazakh?
4. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
5. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)