|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In the sauna.
(d) In the shower.
2. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an Indiana state park.
(b) At an amusement park.
(c) On the Galapagos Islands.
(d) At a dance studio.
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(b) With soothing tones and voice.
(c) With a ceremonial dance.
(d) With prayer and worship.
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
(d) New York.
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(b) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(c) The rest of the ship is dark.
(d) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
2. Who is Kazakh?
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
4. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
5. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)