|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(b) With soothing tones and voice.
(c) With prayer and worship.
(d) With a ceremonial dance.
2. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) Ford Mustang.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
3. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an Indiana state park.
(b) At an amusement park.
(c) At a dance studio.
(d) On the Galapagos Islands.
4. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(d) Selena's father.
5. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
4. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)