|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
(c) James Wait.
2. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
3. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Domingo Quezeda.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Jesús Ortiz.
(d) Andrew MacIntosh.
4. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(b) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(c) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(d) The rest of the ship is dark.
5. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Andrew MacIntosh.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
2. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
3. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
4. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
5. Who is Kazakh?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)