|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where does the Captain devise his emergency plan for the Bahia?
(a) In the sauna.
(b) In the shower.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the ocean.
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) James Wait.
(d) Hernando Cruz.
3. Who is Kazakh?
(a) The hotel manager.
(b) Selena's seeing-eye dog.
(c) Roy Hepburn's mistress.
(d) Selena's father.
4. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
(a) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
5. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Jesús Ortiz.
(b) Mary Hepburn.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
2. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
3. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
5. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)