|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Leon Trout.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
2. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Adolf von Kleist.
(b) Hernando Cruz.
(c) Jesús Ortiz.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) At an Indiana state park.
(c) On the Galapagos Islands.
(d) At a dance studio.
4. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Mercedes Benz SLR.
(b) Ford Mustang.
(c) Cadillac El Dorado.
(d) BMW Mini Cooper.
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(b) The rest of the ship is dark.
(c) He is too pale and needs a tan.
(d) He is wet and needs to dry off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
3. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
4. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
5. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)