|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Cadillac El Dorado.
(c) BMW Mini Cooper.
(d) Mercedes Benz SLR.
2. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
3. Who wants to become a major property owner in Ecuador?
(a) Andrew MackIntosh.
(b) Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
(c) Domingo Quezeda.
(d) James Wait.
4. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Eduardo Ximénez.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
5. According to the narrator, how do people comfort those who are sick?
(a) With a hot cup of chicken noddle soup.
(b) With a ceremonial dance.
(c) With soothing tones and voice.
(d) With prayer and worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
2. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
3. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
4. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
5. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)