|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disconnects the El Dorado's phones in Chapter 25?
(a) Mary Hepburn.
(b) Jesús Ortiz.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Hernando Cruz.
2. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
(c) James Wait.
(d) Mary Hepburn.
3. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Adolf von Kleist.
(c) Siegfried von Kleist.
(d) Leon Trout.
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Domingo Quezeda.
(c) Hernando Cruz.
(d) Jesús Ortiz.
5. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) On the Galapagos Islands.
(b) At an Indiana state park.
(c) At a dance studio.
(d) At an amusement park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the narrator materialized since becoming a ghost?
2. To whom does Andrew MacIntosh reveal his real reason for flying Selena, Kazakh, and the Hiroguchis from Merida to Guayaquil?
3. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
4. The Bahia is technically a ship designed for ________.
5. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)