|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: And the Thing Became, Chapter 1-Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is James Wait laid on the sun deck of the Bahia in Book 2: Chapter 1?
(a) He is to heavy to carry to bed.
(b) The rest of the ship is dark.
(c) He is wet and needs to dry off.
(d) He is too pale and needs a tan.
2. Who is considered to be wild and greedy and inconsiderate, but not insane?
(a) Hernando Cruz.
(b) Andrew MacIntosh.
(c) Mary Hepburn.
(d) James Wait.
3. Who is unmarried, never reproduced, and drowns by a tidal wave?
(a) Andrew MacIntosh.
(b) Eduardo Ximénez.
(c) Adolf von Kleist.
(d) Siegfried von Kleist.
4. Where did Mary meet Roy Hepburn?
(a) At an amusement park.
(b) On the Galapagos Islands.
(c) At an Indiana state park.
(d) At a dance studio.
5. Who is considered the ancestor of every human being on the face of the earth and the Captain of the Bahia?
(a) Hisako Hiroguchi.
(b) Siegfried von Kleist.
(c) Leon Trout.
(d) Adolf von Kleist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What make and model vehicle does Hernando Cruz drive?
2. Where is the Bahia headed in Book 2: Chapter 2?
3. How many children does Hernando Cruz have?
4. Who says: "Good luck, my Swedish princess. I shall dream of you."
5. Who says: "I love you so much. Please marry me. I'm so lonesome. I'm so scared."
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)