Book One: The Thing Was, Chapter 1-Chapter 2
1. in 1986 A.D., where was the chief seaport of the little South American democracy of Ecuador?
2. What is the capital of Ecuador?
3. What is the name of the archipelago of volcanic peaks due west of Guayaquil?
(a) The Solomon Islands.
(b) The Kuril Islands.
(c) The Fiji Islands.
(d) The Galapagos Islands.
4. What animal is not found on the Galapagos Islands?
5. It is theorized that ________ created all the creatures on the Galapagos Islands, so they had no need for transportation.
6. Another theory is given that the animals on the Galapagos Islands had been shooed ashore two by two down the plank of __________.
(a) Joan's Ark.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) The Bahia de Darwin.
This section contains 3,751 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)