Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three, in Rome)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What new law began to frighten many of Galileo's colleagues?
2. What was the name of the youngest Galilei child.
3. What was the major complaint and source of illness at the convent?
4. What is it called when someone discredits or speaks out against the church?
5. For some unknown reason Galileo did not save all of Maria Celeste's letters during that year. How many letters did Galileo manage to save?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,198 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)