|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1633, the nuns complained of the excessive ____.
(b) Number of rats.
(d) Lack of food.
2. What is the standard title given to nuns at the convent?
3. In which century was the monastery built?
4. What word is used to describe Galileo's trial?
5. What illness would eventually cause Maria Celeste's death?
(d) Rheumatic fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is erroneously reported that Galileo was tried in which year?
2. What was the main topic of this book?
3. What word is used to indicate a joyous celebration?
4. The nuns at the convent rejoiced with the news of Galileo's impending return. Which of the nuns ran to Maria Celeste crying with joy?
5. Where did Galileo stay to recuperate after the trial?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)