|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Pope's office?
(a) Holy Office.
(b) Cardinal's Cell.
(c) Vatican City.
(d) St. Peter's Square.
2. How many years did Galileo live after the death of Maria Celeste?
3. What word is used by Niccolini that means the same thing as "interfered?"
4. The investigation into these affairs was known as the __________________.
5. Galileo was ordered to cease which of the following?
(a) Visiting Maria Celeste.
(b) Social contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the doctor that cared for Maria Celeste?
2. In which century was the monastery built?
3. In which year did Galileo mail off the last pieces of the manuscript to his solicitor?
4. Geri Bocchineri commented that the death of Maria Celeste was a true case of what?
5. What continued to plague Galileo up until the time he died?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)