Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three, in Rome)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the youngest Galilei child.
2. The letter was written to express condolences for the loss of ______, Galileo's sister.
3. In order to impress the new pope, Galileo sent a copy of his yet to be published work titled:
a) Discourse on the Stars.
b) Investigating the Milky Way.
c) Treatise on the Tides.
d) Monologue on the Moons.
4. How long did Galileo stay in Rome?
a) 3 weeks.
b) 5 weeks.
c) 6 weeks.
d) 4 weeks.
5. How old was Maria Celeste when she entered the convent?
This section contains 447 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)