|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, At Siena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the place Maria Celeste worked at the convent?
2. Galileo was afraid to send books to Rome because they would be:
3. How many years did it take Galileo to write that particular work?
4. What word is used to describe something that is opposite or against?
5. How old was Galileo when Marina died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is often used in regards to the presence of the Sun?
2. What is it called when someone commits a crime against God?
3. Galileo planned to make a detour on the way to the Vatican to visit his old friend:
4. What was the name of Galileo's contact within the Vatican?
5. Which of the following was the main carrier of disease at this time?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)