|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, At Siena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this time, Galileo's health was poor. It was recommended that while in Rome, Galileo should stay ___________.
(a) In bed.
(c) In seclusion.
(d) In a hospital.
2. What word is best used to describe a delay or block in an experiment?
3. In what year was Galileo's daughter born?
4. In what year was the first letter written from Maria to Galileo?
5. What was the nickname given to Father Christopher Scheiner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did the second daughter adopt?
2. What was the surname of Galileo's lover and mother to his children?
3. In the autumn of 1633, Galileo began to experience the onset of which mental state?
4. What was the name of Galileo's second daughter to enter the convent?
5. How many copies of the book were published once it was approved?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)