|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, In Care of the Tuscan Embassy, Villa Medici, Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Galileo's brother?
2. What was the name of the convent that housed two of Galileo's daughters?
(a) Convent of San Matteo.
(b) Convent of St. Francis.
(c) Convent of the Sacred Heart.
(d) Convent of St. Augustine.
3. What word is used by Niccolini that means the same thing as "interfered?"
4. At this time Galileo was living in which town or city?
5. When Galileo finished with his work, he sent it to Maria Celeste who would painstakingly _______ it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Galileo's poor health, Niccolini repeatedly petitioned the Pope, asking for _________.
2. It is erroneously reported that Galileo was tried in which year?
3. What is it called when someone commits a crime against God?
4. In 1623, one of the following was named as the new pope. Which man was it?
5. What is it called when one builds a model of a new product?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)