|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, in Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Medici was installed as the Grand Duke of Tuscany?
2. Shortly after, Vincenzo and Sestilia announced the birth of their second child, a boy named:
3. What is it called when one builds a model of a new product?
4. In what month did the Pope take office?
5. Officials from which region would be responsible for approving Galileo's manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of clock was invented by Galileo and another person?
2. Although it pained her to do so, Maria Celeste often went to Galileo for which of the following?
3. How many years did it take Galileo to write that particular work?
4. Which Pope was often referred to as the "Poet Pope?"
5. In 1630, approximately _____ Florentines died from disease?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)