|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, in Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1627, Italy was on the brink of which upcoming skirmish?
(a) Revolutionary War.
(b) War of the Roses.
(c) Thirty Years War.
(d) Italian Cival War.
2. What is it called when someone commits a crime against God?
3. Which member of the Medici was installed as the Grand Duke of Tuscany?
4. How was the man killed?
(b) Burned at the stake.
5. How old was Maria Celeste when she took her vows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a nun is required to stay inside the convent compound at all times?
2. What is it called when one builds a model of a new product?
3. What was the name of the convent that housed two of Galileo's daughters?
4. What word was used to describe Maria Celeste?
5. What was the major complaint and source of illness at the convent?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)