|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, On Bellosguardo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was intended that the girl stay in the convent until her parents could find:
(a) A husband.
(b) An adoptive family.
(c) A place to live.
(d) Money for college.
2. How old was Galileo when Marina died?
3. How long did Galileo stay in Rome?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. What word was used to describe Maria Celeste?
5. What was the major complaint and source of illness at the convent?
(a) Sick children.
(d) Spoiled food.
Short Answer Questions
1. The letter was written to express condolences for the loss of ______, Galileo's sister.
2. In what year did Galileo finally set off for the Vatican?
3. What was the daughter's first name after she was taken into the convent and received her vows?
4. Galileo went to work in the court of which royal?
5. What was the name of the youngest Galilei child.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)