|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, To Florence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous man was killed in the same year she was born?
(d) Da Vinci.
2. What is it called when someone discredits or speaks out against the church?
3. How old was Maria Celeste when she took her vows?
4. What was the name of the convent that housed two of Galileo's daughters?
(a) Convent of St. Augustine.
(b) Convent of the Sacred Heart.
(c) Convent of San Matteo.
(d) Convent of St. Francis.
5. What is it called when someone commits a crime against God?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the daughter's first name after she was taken into the convent and received her vows?
2. Galileo was determined to prove the theories of which famous scientist?
3. Galileo left his son with Marina and took his daughters to which Italian city?
4. Galileo was eventually named head mathematician and philosopher to which of the following people?
5. How was the man killed?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)