|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, At Siena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Cardinal when he accepted the position of the Supreme Pontiff?
2. The investigation into these affairs was known as the __________________.
3. How many cardinals would preside over Galileo's trial?
4. How old was Maria Celeste when she took her vows?
5. What was the affectionate nickname of this contact?
(a) Brother Ghoul.
(b) Father Monster.
(c) Monsignor Crab.
(d) Cardinal Creepy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person was eager to step forward to help the convent through their leanest hours?
2. How old was Galileo when Marina died?
3. Maria Celeste worried that the stress of the trial would interfere with Galileo's ____.
4. How long did Galileo stay in Rome?
5. What is the name of the Pope's office?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)