|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, At Siena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Galileo was able to prove that science had a legitimate place in the world, the Pope would no longer appear to be:
2. Maria Celeste took on the role of teacher in which area?
3. What was the nickname given to Father Christopher Scheiner?
4. Which item in Maria Celeste's room was in need of repair?
(c) Door handle.
5. What is the name of the monastery that could have been used to contain Galileo after he left SIena?
(a) Sacred Heart.
(d) San Matteo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe a delay or block in an experiment?
2. Early the next year, a quarantine that would last ______ days was put into effect.
3. In 1633, the nuns complained of the excessive ____.
4. In 1623, one of the following was named as the new pope. Which man was it?
5. How long did Galileo stay in Rome?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)