|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes XIII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andrea tell the boys to give the item he left when getting on the coach to?
(a) The old woman.
(c) The clerk.
2. At the end of Scene X, what has the Pope finished doing?
(a) Signing the inquisition.
(c) Reading Galileo's manuscript.
(d) Getting dressed.
3. According to Galileo, what "grows feeble from being abused"?
4. What time do the people of the inquisition believe that Galileo would recant?
5. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
(a) 35 years old.
(b) 46 years old.
(c) 27 years old.
(d) 76 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ludovico Marsili's letter say he has studied?
2. After the bell rang, who reads Galileo's recant on the street?
3. Where does Scene VIII open?
4. What does Galileo say he bought instead of paying the milkman?
5. Why do the boys fail to see the chest, the one they claim is bewitched, at first?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)