|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Ludovico say the invention he saw in Holland was?
(a) A week old.
(b) A few hours old.
(c) A month old.
(d) A few days old.
2. Who does the Inquisitor say is an expert on instruments?
(a) Cardinal Barberini.
(b) Signor Galilei.
(c) Signor Vanni.
(d) Rector Gaffone.
3. What does Galileo call a man who knows the truth and calls it a lie?
(a) A prophet.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A liar.
(d) A fraud.
4. What is the only thing that the people from the "Little Monk's" village knew about?
5. What does the stone at the center of the Ptolemaic system model represent?
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Scene X open?
2. What name does Galileo want to bestow on the new stars he found?
3. What is the name of the Grand Duke of Tuscany?
4. What do Cosimo and Andrea break during their fighting on the floor?
5. Who claims that Galileo would damn him if he (Galileo) would not see him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)