|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes V - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the globes on the Ptolemaic system model made of?
2. What does Galileo tell Sagredo the spots on stars were?
3. How many globes surround the center stone?
(a) 10 globes.
(b) 8 globes.
(c) 12 globes.
(d) 9 globes.
4. In what city does Galileo teach mathematics in the opening of the play?
5. Who enters the room after the "Very Old Cardinal" collapses?
(a) The Duke of Florence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Virginia speaking with at the end of Scene VI?
2. What do Cosimo and Andrea break during their fighting on the floor?
3. How many fixed stars does Galileo tell Sagredo were in the constellation of Orion?
4. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
5. Why does the Grand Duke of Tuscany come to Galileo's home?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)