|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes III - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
(a) 46 years old.
(b) 27 years old.
(c) 35 years old.
(d) 76 years old.
2. What does Ludovico tell Galileo were his interests?
3. What are the globes on the Ptolemaic system model made of?
4. According to Galileo, if one believes in humanity, they believe in what?
(a) "That mankind is the center of all."
(b) "Common sense."
(c) "Something bigger than himself."
5. Where does Galileo tell Sagredo that the light from the moon comes from?
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Duke and his Court attend after leaving Galileo's home?
2. How old is Galileo's daughter, Virginia, in Scene II?
3. Why does Galileo tell Virginia that they move to Florence?
4. How much is the private tuition that Galileo initially was going to charge Ludovico?
5. What bell rings as Virginia entered her father's room? (Scene III)
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)