|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes III - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Galileo use to represent the Earth when explaining the rotation of the Earth to Andrea?
(a) A milk bottle.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A chair.
2. Where did Ludovico Marsili's letter say he has studied?
3. How much is the private tuition that Galileo initially was going to charge Ludovico?
(a) Ten scudi a month.
(b) Five scudi a month.
(c) Fifty scudi a month.
(d) Fifteen scudi a month.
4. How many stars does Galileo find revolved around Jupiter?
(a) 4 stars.
(b) 6 stars.
(c) 3 stars.
(d) 1 stars.
5. Who does Andrea tell his mother had "worked out" that the Earth went around the sun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What invention does Ludovico tell Galileo about that he has just seen in Holland?
2. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
3. What does Sarti hand to Galileo while he was telling her about the new discoveries in science?
4. What are the globes on the Ptolemaic system model made of?
5. According to Galileo, who were the ones that were "no longer moved by reason"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)