|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes III - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Galileo want to bestow on the new stars he found?
2. What sickness was the "Old Gentlemen" discussing as they climbed the stairs to see the telescope?
(a) The plague.
(c) Larsen Sydnrome.
3. What does Ludovico tell Galileo were his interests?
4. What does Galileo tell Sagredo the spots on stars were?
5. What does Galileo tell Andrea to put on the table? (Scene I)
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Duke and his Court attend after leaving Galileo's home?
2. When, according to Galileo, does he "get most inspiration"?
3. What is the date of the opening of Scene III?
4. Where does Galileo tell Sagredo that the light from the moon comes from?
5. According to Galileo, who were the ones that were "no longer moved by reason"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)