|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes I - II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Galileo place the Ptolemaic system for Andrea to find?
(a) Under the table.
(b) In the teapot.
(c) Behind the star charts.
(d) In the broom closet.
2. What year is it in the opening of the play?
3. What are the globes on the Ptolemaic system model made of?
4. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
(a) 76 years old.
(b) 35 years old.
(c) 27 years old.
(d) 46 years old.
5. How old is Galileo's daughter, Virginia, in Scene II?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding out about Ludovico's interests, how much does Galileo say he is going to charge him for private tuition?
2. What is the name of the bailiff?
3. How many globes surround the center stone?
4. In the Ptolemaic system model, what does Galileo claim moved?
5. Where did Ludovico Marsili's letter say he has studied?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)