|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes I - II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Galileo tell Andrea to put on the table? (Scene I)
2. How old is Galileo's daughter, Virginia, in Scene II?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
3. Who does Andrea tell his mother had "worked out" that the Earth went around the sun?
4. What do the strips of paper on the Ptolemaic system model have written on them?
(a) Names of galaxies.
(b) Names of planets.
(c) Names of moons.
(d) Names of stars.
5. What year is it in the opening of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many globes surround the center stone?
2. What object does Andrea tell Galileo not to use because "You can prove anything with them"?
3. Where does Galileo place the Ptolemaic system for Andrea to find?
4. What does Ludovico tell Galileo were his interests?
5. How old is Galileo when he was arguing with the Curator about salary?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)