|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes I - II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chess piece does Galileo say took to "moving all over the board"?
(a) The King.
(b) The castle.
(c) The pawn.
(d) The knight.
2. What does Galileo say he bought instead of paying the milkman?
3. How old is Andrea in Scene I?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
4. What does Galileo tell Andrea to put on the table? (Scene I)
5. How old is Galileo's daughter, Virginia, in Scene II?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 17 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Ludovico say the invention he saw in Holland was?
2. What does Ludovico tell Galileo were his interests?
3. What invention does Ludovico tell Galileo about that he has just seen in Holland?
4. After finding out about Ludovico's interests, how much does Galileo say he is going to charge him for private tuition?
5. What does Galileo use to represent the sun when explaining the rotation of the Earth to Andrea?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)