|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes XI - XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ludovico Marsili's letter say he has studied?
2. Who does Galileo say are his "favorite readings"?
(a) The Bible and Homer.
(b) Socrates and Homer.
(c) Aristotle and Plato.
(d) The Bible and Socrates.
3. What astrological sign does Ludovico align with?
4. Where had the "Little Monk" grown up?
5. What does the Grand Duke want from Galileo when he and Virginia wait to be recognized?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A manuscript.
(c) A model.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, from Amsterdam, wanted Andrea to ask about Galileo's health?
2. Who did Galileo design a smelting-plant for?
3. Who enters the room after the "Very Old Cardinal" collapses?
4. Where does Scene VII open?
5. What philosopher does Galileo and Andrea study in regard to objects floating?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)