|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes XI - XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the "Little Monk" grown up?
2. According to the "Very Thin Monk," what is equated with the home of the human race?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moons of Jupiter.
(d) A wondering star.
3. How many years did Sarti work for Monsignor Filippo before working for Galileo?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. While speaking with the "Little Monk" about his family's life, what animal does Galileo talk about ?
(a) A crab.
(b) A scallop.
(c) A sea urchin.
(d) A oyster.
5. In what country does the Curator tell Galileo that telescopes were sold in markets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vanni say Galileo would be better off in Venice?
2. What year is it in the opening of the play?
3. Why does the Grand Duke of Tuscany come to Galileo's home?
4. How old is Galileo's daughter, Virginia, in Scene II?
5. According to Galileo, if one believes in humanity, they believe in what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)