|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes XI - XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Scene Seven, the "Little Monk" told Galileo that he cannot understand what?
(a) A word.
(b) A model.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A sentence.
2. When Sagredo asks Galileo about where God was, what is Galileo's answer?
(a) "On the brightest star."
(b) "On the moon."
(c) "On earth, buried deeply as to not be found."
(d) "In us, or nowhere."
3. When the "Little Monk" spent time with Galileo, while Galileo was in prison, to whom does Galileo compare his work?
(c) The Mayans.
4. According the opening of Scene XII, where is Galileo living?
(a) In a country house near Florence.
(b) In Venice.
(c) In a jail cell.
(d) In Virginia's home under lock and key.
5. What does Galileo say he bought instead of paying the milkman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bailiff?
2. How old does Ludovico say the invention he saw in Holland was?
3. In Scene XI, how many days does the "Little Monk" say that Galileo had been sitting in prison?
4. Where did Scene XI take place?
5. What does Galileo claim is ruining Virginia's complexion?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)