|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes VII - VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the ball, what chapter of the Bible do both Cardinal Bellarmin and Cardinal Barberini quote?
2. Whom does the Inquisitor have taking a transcript of the conversation between Galileo and Cardinals Bellarmin and Barberini?
(c) The clerks playing chess.
(d) The lady in waiting.
3. What do Cosimo and Andrea break during their fighting on the floor?
(a) The Ptolemaic model.
(b) The telescope.
(c) A star model.
(d) A chair.
4. At the end of Scene Seven, the "Little Monk" told Galileo that he cannot understand what?
(a) A sentence.
(b) A model.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A word.
5. Where does Galileo place the Ptolemaic system for Andrea to find?
(a) Behind the star charts.
(b) In the teapot.
(c) Under the table.
(d) In the broom closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does the Curator tell Galileo that telescopes were sold in markets?
2. What philosopher does Galileo and Andrea study in regard to objects floating?
3. What are the globes on the Ptolemaic system model made of?
4. What is the only thing that the people from the "Little Monk's" village knew about?
5. Where does Galileo tell Sagredo that the light from the moon comes from?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)