|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V (pages 120-152).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Philip Lentz and his friends discussing when Richard joins them?
(a) Whether a person can comprehend the full extent of his or her reading.
(b) What kind of progress remains to be made in astrophysics.
(c) Whether a machine could read philosophy.
(d) When the global economy will collapse.
2. What is implementation A?
(a) A tool for analyzing consciousness.
(b) A machine that can be conditioned.
(c) A recording device for unheard sounds.
(d) A robot.
3. What does time with Diana make Richard think back to about his time with C.?
(a) C. flirting with another man.
(b) C. going away to work with another researcher.
(c) C. longing for anonymity after his book came out.
(d) C. wanting children.
4. Where does Richard move to, at the beginning of "Galatea 2.2"?
(b) The city of N.
(c) The town of C.
(d) The town of U.
5. Where did Richard live with C.?
(a) In London.
(b) In B.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In U.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did C. feel when her family told her that they were moving?
2. What kind of research is Philip Lentz conducting?
3. About what does Diana chastise Richard?
4. How long was Richard with C.?
5. What is the connection in the articles Philip Lentz gives Richard?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)