|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V (pages 120-152).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana invite Richard to after chastising him?
(a) A walk in the woods.
(b) A bar.
(d) The theatre.
2. What does Richard find when he accepts Diana's invitation?
(a) She wants to tell him secrets about Philip Lentz.
(b) She has children.
(c) She wants to spend time with him alone.
(d) She has a crush on him.
3. How does Harold Plover treat Richard at lunch?
(a) He insults him.
(b) He encourages him.
(c) He baits him.
(d) He confides in him.
4. What did C. begin to feel about Richard's writing?
(a) That it was taking him away from her.
(b) That it was turning her into a character of his.
(c) That it was more important than anything she was doing.
(d) That it was more real than he was.
5. What is the first step in back propagation?
(a) Build a network of supercomputers.
(b) Train a computer network to find data.
(c) Program a computer to distribute information.
(d) Input data to a neural net.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip Lentz lead Richard to believe?
2. What was C.'s reaction to Richard's storytelling?
3. How does Richard act on his decision?
4. What did Richard and C. have to furnish their apartment?
5. Who is Ram Gupta?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)