|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V (pages 120-152).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard see in the photograph of Philip Lentz and his wife?
(c) Profound love.
2. What is Richard worried about after his lunch with Philip Lentz and the others?
(a) Imminent political instability.
(b) Science stagnating.
(c) Economic collapse.
(d) His project failing.
3. What did C. feel when her family told her that they were moving?
4. Where does Richard draw the characters for his novels?
(a) His lovers and their time together.
(b) His family history.
(c) His ex-lovers' families.
(d) His family.
5. What was Richard admitted to after he parted with C.?
(a) A research position.
(b) A Ph.D. program.
(c) A teaching job.
(d) A think tank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Diana apologize to Richard?
2. What happens if information that comes out of back propagation does not match the information put in?
3. Where does Richard try to draw stories out of people?
4. What change does Philip Lentz make in implementation B?
5. What is Richard's response when he finds out that Philip Lentz has been deceiving him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)