|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV (pages 91-119).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Richard's job when he lived with C.?
(b) Tour guide.
(c) Museum guard.
2. Who is Ram Gupta?
(a) A sound wave researcher.
(b) A cognitive psychologist.
(c) A perception researcher.
(d) A philosopher.
3. To what do Richard's attempts at conversation lead him?
(a) Alarming thoughts about the ignorance of college students.
(b) Disturbing thoughts about the state of the world.
(c) Depressing thoughts about old age.
(d) Soothing thoughts about getting wiser over time.
4. What does Richard attempt to do as he settles in to his new home?
(a) Introduce himself to everyone.
(b) Get straight to work.
(c) Listen to all the gossip around him.
(d) Fade into anonymity.
5. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
(a) Someone with creative genius.
(b) Someone with autism.
(c) A loyal dog.
(d) A low-level amphibian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philip Lentz refer to Richard in their second meeting?
2. How does Richard describe his relationship with C.?
3. What are Philip Lentz and his friends discussing when Richard joins them?
4. How does Richard refer to Philip Lentz in their second meeting?
5. What did C. begin to feel about Richard's writing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)