|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III (pages 64-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
(a) A loyal dog.
(b) Someone with autism.
(c) A low-level amphibian.
(d) Someone with creative genius.
2. What was Richard's job when he lived with C.?
(b) Museum guard.
(c) Tour guide.
3. What is Richard worried about after his lunch with Philip Lentz and the others?
(a) Imminent political instability.
(b) His project failing.
(c) Science stagnating.
(d) Economic collapse.
4. Which literary term describes the story about C.?
5. Where does Richard try to draw stories out of people?
(a) Lectures at the center.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) Phone calls to his friends.
(d) A local bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What got Richard this position?
2. How long was Richard with C.?
3. Where does Richard see Philip Lentz?
4. What change does Philip Lentz make in implementation B?
5. Where did Richard meet C.?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)