|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III (pages 64-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Richard admitted to after he parted with C.?
(a) A research position.
(b) A think tank.
(c) A Ph.D. program.
(d) A teaching job.
2. How did Richard and C. handle the cold when they lived together?
(a) By burning manuscript pages.
(b) By making love.
(c) By reading stories.
(d) By cooking soups.
3. What is Richard worried about after his lunch with Philip Lentz and the others?
(a) His project failing.
(b) Science stagnating.
(c) Imminent political instability.
(d) Economic collapse.
4. Where is Richard taking a position?
(a) At the Los Alamos lab.
(b) At the Center for the Study of Advanced Sciences.
(c) At Fermilab.
(d) At the Museum of Natural Science.
5. What does Richard think about after he gets the invitation from Diana Hartrick?
(a) Going home for dinner.
(b) Meeting C.
(c) Making love with Diana Hartrick.
(d) Making love with C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip Lentz's tirade make Richard think of _____.
2. How does Richard refer to Philip Lentz in their second meeting?
3. What was C.'s reaction to Richard's storytelling?
4. What happens if information that comes out of back propagation does not match the information put in?
5. What does Richard finish in the beginning of section II?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)