|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III (pages 64-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
(a) Someone with creative genius.
(b) A loyal dog.
(c) A low-level amphibian.
(d) Someone with autism.
2. Why does Richard not take the position he is offered?
(a) He wants to stay with C.
(b) He has to stay with his sick mother.
(c) He wants to travel.
(d) He wants to explore other options.
3. How does Philip Lentz respond when Diana Hartrick challenges him?
(a) He jumps out of his seat with a realization.
(b) He agrees that she has a valid point.
(c) He insults her.
(d) He explains at length.
4. What was Richard admitted to after he parted with C.?
(a) A teaching job.
(b) A research position.
(c) A think tank.
(d) A Ph.D. program.
5. On what is Philip Lentz basing his project?
(a) Astronomical distances.
(b) Evolutionary mechanisms of survival.
(c) The functions of the human mind.
(d) Naturally-occurring architectural structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Philip Lentz refer to the location where Richard lived before coming to this location?
2. How does Philip Lentz refer to Richard in their second meeting?
3. What does Richard say was a mother's consolation prize?
4. What is Richard worried about after his lunch with Philip Lentz and the others?
5. How does Harold Plover treat Richard at lunch?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)