|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III (pages 64-90).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ram Gupta?
(a) A perception researcher.
(b) A cognitive psychologist.
(c) A philosopher.
(d) A sound wave researcher.
2. What does Richard say was a mother's consolation prize?
(a) E's emigration to the U.S.
(b) V's marriage.
(c) C's birth.
(d) U's education.
3. Why does Richard not take the position he is offered?
(a) He wants to travel.
(b) He has to stay with his sick mother.
(c) He wants to explore other options.
(d) He wants to stay with C.
4. How long was Richard with C.?
(a) 22 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who comes over to talk to Richard in Section II?
(a) Diana Hartrick.
(b) Philip Lentz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first step in back propagation?
2. Where does Richard move to, at the beginning of "Galatea 2.2"?
3. How does Harold Plover treat Richard at lunch?
4. What does Richard attempt to do as he settles in to his new home?
5. How does Philip Lentz respond when Diana Hartrick challenges him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)