|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II (pages 31-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philip Lentz's tirade make Richard think of _____.
2. Why has this person come to talk to Richard in Section II?
(a) To enlist him in arguing against Philip Lentz.
(b) To put Philip Lentz in his place.
(c) To support Philip Lentz's theories.
(d) To sooth his loneliness.
3. Where does Richard move to, at the beginning of "Galatea 2.2"?
(a) The city of N.
(c) The town of U.
(d) The town of C.
4. Where does Richard draw the characters for his novels?
(a) His ex-lovers' families.
(b) His lovers and their time together.
(c) His family history.
(d) His family.
5. What draws Richard to Philip Lentz's office?
(b) Loud conversation.
(c) He hears John Donne's poetry.
(d) Mozart music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ram Gupta?
2. Where does Richard try to draw stories out of people?
3. On what is Philip Lentz basing his project?
4. Where does Richard see Philip Lentz?
5. What got Richard this position?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)