|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X (pages 273-300).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard fantasize about while training Helen?
(a) Getting a surprise visit from C.
(b) Writing to C.
(c) Meeting Helen in human form.
(d) Meeting with A.
2. What is Richard having difficulty with in the present moment, in the beginning of section II?
(a) Getting in touch with his editor.
(b) Getting paid.
(c) Remembering things.
(d) Devising a plot for his next novel.
3. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
(a) Eyes for the implementations.
(b) A theory of dissonance.
(c) Implementation F.
(d) A secondary input processing device for the implementation.
4. What do Richard and Harold Plover discuss in section VIII?
(a) Plover's daughters.
5. What does Richard attempt to do as he settles in to his new home?
(a) Fade into anonymity.
(b) Listen to all the gossip around him.
(c) Introduce himself to everyone.
(d) Get straight to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip Lentz say about implementation B?
2. How does Philip Lentz refer to Richard in their second meeting?
3. In what did C. try to get a certificate?
4. What causes Richard to come home in tears?
5. What insight does Richard make about writers?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)