|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X (pages 273-300).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long were Richard and C. happy together?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten years.
2. What does Richard think about after the scene of Philip Lentz's experiment?
(a) His first year with C.
(b) The text Lentz chose.
(c) The sadness of being human.
(d) The abilities of robots.
3. What is Richard's response when he finds out that Philip Lentz has been deceiving him?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He thanks Lentz for telling him the truth.
(c) He breaks off ties with Lentz.
(d) He is understanding.
4. Though he finds it easier to talk to Helen, whom does Richard want to talk to instead?
5. Philip Lentz's tirade make Richard think of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard realize when C. heard that her parents were moving?
2. What does Lentz do as a result of Helen's response during his and Richard's argument?
3. What does Richard begin to appreciate as he continues to work with Helen?
4. What does Lentz argue about Helen's mindset?
5. Who is Ram Gupta?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)