|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X (pages 273-300).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is Philip Lentz basing his project?
(a) Evolutionary mechanisms of survival.
(b) Naturally-occurring architectural structures.
(c) Astronomical distances.
(d) The functions of the human mind.
2. What does Richard do at his office night?
(c) Wander the halls.
3. What does Richard decide in response to his discovery that Lentz deceived him?
(a) Never to trust Lentz again.
(b) Not to work on Lentz's project any further.
(c) To tell the administration at the center about Lentz's deceit.
(d) Not to let Lentz handle money.
4. Whom does Richard invite out for coffee?
(b) Harold Plover's daughter Mina.
(c) Harold Plover.
5. How does Richard refer to Philip Lentz in their second meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose influence does Richard talk about over coffee?
2. What is Richard working on at this new appointment?
3. How was C. different in the Netherlands than she was in the U.S.?
4. What does the crash of implementation E lead Philip Lentz to develop?
5. What does Richard translate Diana's insight into?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)