|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV (pages 91-119).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe the pathways in the neural net in back propagation?
(a) As disciplined.
(b) As variously weighted.
(c) As lifelike.
(d) As democratic.
2. With what does Philip Lentz want to test implementation B?
(a) Moving images.
3. What does Philip Lentz say about implementation B?
(a) It needs to process its processing.
(b) It needs to be able to teach itself how to solve problems.
(c) It needs to find its own energy sources.
(d) It needs to write its own programs.
4. What was C.'s job?
(a) Programmer analyst.
(b) Museum guard.
(c) Marketing executive.
5. How does Richard refer to Philip Lentz in their second meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
2. What is Richard working on at this new appointment?
3. What did C. feel when her family told her that they were moving?
4. Why does Richard not take the position he is offered?
5. What kind of research is Philip Lentz conducting?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)