|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV (pages 91-119).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ram Gupta?
(a) A sound wave researcher.
(b) A perception researcher.
(c) A cognitive psychologist.
(d) A philosopher.
2. Who comes over to talk to Richard in Section II?
(a) Philip Lentz.
(d) Diana Hartrick.
3. What was Richard's job when he lived with C.?
(a) Tour guide.
(d) Museum guard.
4. What is the connection in the articles Philip Lentz gives Richard?
(a) Neural nets.
(b) Climate change.
(c) Ecological interconnection.
(d) Destabilization of currencies.
5. What does Richard say about the machine Philip Lentz built?
(a) It recognizes him when he returns to the room.
(b) Lentz was training it to recognize beauty.
(c) It contained the immense distances of open space.
(d) It replicates consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think about after he gets the invitation from Diana Hartrick?
2. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
3. Where does Richard move to, at the beginning of "Galatea 2.2"?
4. On what is Philip Lentz basing his project?
5. What did Richard and C. have to furnish their apartment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)