|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII (pages 181-210).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard suggest to Philip Lentz as a result of his conversation with Diana?
(a) Eyes for the implementations.
(b) New avenues for funding.
(c) Emotional histories for the implementations.
(d) Ears for the implementations.
2. To what does Diana Hartrick invite Richard?
(b) A drink.
(c) A weekend away.
(d) A lecture.
3. When does Richard recall parting with C.?
(a) At the end of the summer.
(b) At the end of the winter term.
(c) At the end of the fall semester.
(d) After Christmas.
4. Why is Richard upset by his lunch with Philip Lentz and others?
(a) He is concerned that the others' research is overlooking one vital principle.
(b) He cannot forget the hurt feelings felt by the people Lentz insults.
(c) He is terrified by the fragility of the current peace.
(d) He is afraid for the state of modern science.
5. What does Diana call Richard's book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard say Lentz has left behind him?
2. What was C.'s reaction to Richard's storytelling?
3. Why does Richard not take the position he is offered?
4. How does Richard act on his decision?
5. What mistake does Diana say Philip Lentz is making in his project?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)