|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII (pages 181-210).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard describe his relationship with C.?
(a) They never really connected.
(b) They were alone in each other's company.
(c) They became each other's best friends and worst enemies.
(d) They merged into being one person.
2. What is Richard having difficulty with in the present moment, in the beginning of section II?
(a) Devising a plot for his next novel.
(b) Getting in touch with his editor.
(c) Remembering things.
(d) Getting paid.
3. How does Harold Plover treat Richard at lunch?
(a) He insults him.
(b) He confides in him.
(c) He encourages him.
(d) He baits him.
4. Where did Richard live with C.?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In B.
(c) In U.
(d) In London.
5. How does Diana apologize to Richard?
(a) She breaks with Lentz.
(b) She invites him to lunch.
(c) She buys him a bottle of Scotch.
(d) She writes him a long note.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long were Richard and C. happy together?
2. Who is Diana?
3. What does Richard teach Helen to do?
4. What was C.'s job?
5. What is Philip Lentz starting to use as he works on implementation B?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)