|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX (pages 241-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard and C. decide when she went back to the Netherlands?
(a) They would try some time apart, and reassess their relationship after a year.
(b) They would probably never see each other again.
(c) He would follow after her.
(d) He would move with her.
2. Why did Richard fall in love with C.?
(a) Her ability to console him.
(b) Her visions.
(c) Her vulnerability.
(d) Her strength of character.
3. What does Philip Lentz design into implementation F to let it think recursively?
(a) New circuitry.
(b) Access to images.
(c) A rule structure.
(d) Access to more texts.
4. What does Lentz recommend Richard teach to Helen?
(d) Books others will pick.
5. How does Philip Lentz respond when Diana Hartrick challenges him?
(a) He insults her.
(b) He explains at length.
(c) He agrees that she has a valid point.
(d) He jumps out of his seat with a realization.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Diana Hartrick invite Richard?
2. To what does Richard compare implementation A?
3. What did C's letters to Richard contain?
4. What does Richard read to implementation H?
5. Where does Lentz take Richard?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)