|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX (pages 241-273).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard think about his letters to C.?
(a) Acts of devotion to her.
(b) Revenge for her affairs.
(c) Repayment for the stories she told him.
(d) Consolation for her losses.
2. What did Richard and C. decide when she went back to the Netherlands?
(a) He would move with her.
(b) They would try some time apart, and reassess their relationship after a year.
(c) They would probably never see each other again.
(d) He would follow after her.
3. What does Philip Lentz design into implementation F to let it think recursively?
(a) New circuitry.
(b) A rule structure.
(c) Access to more texts.
(d) Access to images.
4. Why did Richard fall in love with C.?
(a) Her strength of character.
(b) Her visions.
(c) Her ability to console him.
(d) Her vulnerability.
5. Where does Lentz take Richard?
(a) The mental hospital where his wife lives.
(b) The house where his wife lives with another man.
(c) The long-term care facility where his wife lives.
(d) The cemetery where his wife is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trauma did Audrey suffer?
2. What does Lentz recommend Richard teach to Helen?
3. What kind of thinking does implementation F demonstrate?
4. What happens if information that comes out of back propagation does not match the information put in?
5. What does Richard begin to appreciate as he continues to work with Helen?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)