|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird does Nacib purchase for Gabriela?
(a) A canary.
(b) An oriole.
(c) A finch.
(d) A cardinal.
2. Why does Gabriela think she might not like to marry Nacib, given the opportunity?
(a) She might have to move to Arabia with him.
(b) She might have to wear shoes all the time.
(c) She might not be able to go to the movies with Dona Arminda.
(d) She might not be able to visit him at the bar anymore.
3. All of Dr. Argileu Palmeira's poetry books are named after ______________.
(a) Greek gods and heroes.
(b) Precious stones.
(c) Cities of the world.
(d) Brazilian beaches.
4. Who shoots Colonel Aristóteles Pires in the chest?
(c) Colonel Amâncio Leal.
5. Who becomes frightened after hearing about the beating of the municipal employee and leaves Ilhéus?
(a) João Fulgêncio.
(d) The engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Gabriela home from Colonel Ramiro Bastos' house on the night of the manhunt?
2. What is the only thing that Malvina likes about Ilhéus?
3. What name does Mundinho suggest for Nacib's new restaurant?
4. Who is the president of the Commercial Association?
5. What does Colonel Manuel of the Jaguars offer Gabriela that makes her consider his proposition for the first time?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)