|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling characterizes the person who lives in what Toffler calls the fast lane?
2. What does Toffler say people get from mobility?
3. What feeling results from the development of Toffler's future culture?
4. How do many people treat change, as Toffler describes it?
(a) They fight it.
(b) They ignore it.
(c) They invite it.
(d) They find opportunity in it.
5. What does the automobile contribute to super-industrial culture?
(a) Diminished family loyalty.
(b) Increased mobility.
(c) More and more industrial waste.
(d) Decreased efficiency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What needs to change as people adapt to future culture?
2. What shift does the future bring, in Toffler's account?
3. Which groups move most often, in Toffler's account?
4. What problem does Toffler describe for professionals in a future society?
5. What is the benefit of cultural transience to manufacturers?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)