|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sweetie's mother when she gave birth to Sweetie?
2. How old is Cedar in the opening of Part I?
3. Where does Cedar see the phrase "Future Home of the Living God" in Part I (13)?
(a) On a newspaper headline.
(b) On a magazine cover.
(c) On a billboard.
(d) On sidewalk graffiti.
4. Cedar remarks in Part I, "We can tell everything about the brain except" what (62)?
(a) "What it thinks."
(b) "Why it worries."
(c) "Why it exists."
(d) "How it reacts to new stimuli."
5. What type of person does Cedar describe herself as in Part I?
(a) Very gregarious.
(b) Very lazy.
(c) Very organized.
(d) Very obtuse.
6. What is the profession of both Glen and Sera?
(a) They are lawyers.
(b) They are bankers.
(c) They are professors.
(d) They are psychiatrists.
7. What does Cedar tape to the cover of the hardbound journal in Part I?
(a) Her ultrasound photo.
(b) Her first poem.
(c) Her driver's license.
(d) Her birth certificate.
8. When is Cedar's due-date?
(a) December 25.
(b) December 12.
(c) June 1.
(d) April 14.
9. Who advised Cedar to put tape over her computer camera?
10. What color does Cedar describe Sera's eyes as being in Part I?
(a) Deep blue.
(b) Deep brown.
(c) Dark red.
(d) Bright green.
11. What has "Little Mary" been caught stealing from the Potts' gas station in Part I?
12. What does the word "lexical" from Part 1 mean?
(a) Relating to the cultural aspects of a community.
(b) Relating to the relational aspects of family.
(c) Relating to the words or vocabulary of a language.
(d) Relating to the history of a culture or community.
13. Where did Eddy earn his Ph.D.?
14. Where was Kateri Tekakwitha born?
(a) Richmond, Tennessee.
(b) Oakland, California.
(c) Omaha, Nebraska.
(d) Osserneon, New York.
15. What does Cedar believe Eddy's book serves as for him?
(d) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's ancestry said to be in Part I?
2. When was Kateri Tekakwitha baptised?
3. What can the Angel Phil cure?
4. Why does Cedar believe it should have been impossible for her adoptive parents to have adopted her?
5. What does Cedar refer to her name as in the opening of Part I (3)?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)