|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2 The Shredded Star | Part 2, Chapter 3 Besik Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toby want to approach in the prologue?
(a) Galactic Center.
(b) Faint metallic dabs of light.
(c) True Center.
(d) A beacon.
2. In "Hard Pursuit," with whom does Toby have a disagreement?
(b) An Ace.
(c) A member of Quath's species.
3. In "Pale Immensities," what is inside the Chandelier's airlock?
(a) Hydrogen gas.
(b) Poisonous air.
(c) Ordinary air.
(d) Sulfur gas.
4. In "The Rule of Number," what chases the Family?
(a) A blimp-shaped creature.
(b) A triple-spined creature.
(c) A pyramid-shaped creature.
(d) A helical rod-tree creature.
5. Why does Argo head for Besik Bay?
(a) To trick the mechs.
(b) To find shade.
(c) To refuel.
(d) To get more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Isaac compare the Cosmic Circle?
2. What is Quath doing at the beginning of "The Song of Electrons?"
3. What are Killeen's orders at the end of "Besik Bay?"
4. Which type of mech is the most intelligent?
5. The Family Bishop is from where?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)