|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
2. What did Sarah's father send her in Part 4?
(a) A gift.
(c) A letter.
3. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(b) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
(c) She can't decide.
4. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
(c) Doing drugs.
5. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
(a) The Landlady.
(c) No one.
(d) The Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character's hair loss in Part 4 signify?
2. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
3. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
4. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
5. What did the African-American man's father say the people that were coming for him were going to do to him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)