|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
(a) "Great Black Mother."
(b) "Queen V."
(c) "Great White Mother."
(d) "Great Mother."
2. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
3. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(a) Rejection of society.
4. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At his apartment.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At her mother's house.
5. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
(a) His church.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Part 4 of the play begin?
2. What do Jesus and the Duchess do to each other in Part 4?
3. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
4. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
5. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)