|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
(a) He cleaned for her.
(b) He raised her children.
(c) He took care of her.
(d) He cooked for her.
2. The African-American man says his father tried to hurt himself at the end of Part 3. What did he try and do?
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Cut himself.
(c) Shoot himself.
(d) Poison himself.
3. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
(a) By showing that he or she is bald too.
(b) By shaving his or her head.
(c) By giving a hug.
(d) By giving a kiss.
4. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess.
5. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) At his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose name does Jesus claim he is going to kill someone at the end of Part 4?
2. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
3. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
4. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
5. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)