|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(b) Rejection of society.
2. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
(a) His own.
(d) The Queen's.
3. What does the character in Part 4 do when he or she realizes his or her hair fell out?
(c) Screams with terror.
4. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess.
5. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
(a) Patrice Lumumba.
(b) The Landlady.
(c) The Queens' father.
(d) Patrick Hanson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the African-American man supposed to become?
2. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
3. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
4. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
5. What does the character's hair loss in Part 4 signify?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)