|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday did Sarah visit her father?
(a) New Years.
(c) Valentine's Day.
2. Who loses his or her hair in Part 4?
(a) The African American man.
(d) The landlady.
3. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
(d) The Klu Klux Klan.
4. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a kitchen.
(c) In a hotel room.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) It didn't have transportation.
(b) It was a white neighborhood.
(c) There were no churches.
(d) It was an African American ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
2. Who opens the play in Part 3?
3. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
4. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
5. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)