|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
(b) Very safe.
(c) There was no need for police.
2. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
(a) A penthouse.
(b) An asylum.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) A retirement home.
3. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) The home of Sarah.
(b) The home of the Duchess.
(c) His own house.
(d) The home of the Queen.
4. What is the first thing the Duchess and Jesus speak about?
(a) His father's blackness.
(b) Her lack of identity.
(c) Her father's blackness.
(d) Her father's whiteness.
5. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) There were no churches.
(b) It didn't have transportation.
(c) It was a white neighborhood.
(d) It was an African American ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
2. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
3. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
4. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
5. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)