|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) It was a white neighborhood.
(b) There were no churches.
(c) It didn't have transportation.
(d) It was an African American ghetto.
2. What calms the balding character down in Part 4?
(a) A hot bath.
(c) That the baldness can be hidden.
3. What does the character in Part 4 do when he or she realizes his or her hair fell out?
(d) Screams with terror.
4. What did the African-American man's father feel about himself?
(a) He thought he was wise.
(b) He thought he was handsome.
(c) He hated himself.
(d) He loved himself.
5. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Duchess and Jesus.
(c) The Queen and Jesus.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
2. Where did Sarah search for her father?
3. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
4. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
5. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)