|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
(a) The Landlady.
(b) The Queens' father.
(c) Patrice Lumumba.
(d) Patrick Hanson.
2. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He loved her.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He didn't care for her.
3. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
(b) Birthday gift.
4. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
(a) "Great Black Mother."
(b) "Great White Mother."
(c) "Great Mother."
(d) "Queen V."
5. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(c) Rejection of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
2. Who opens the play in Part 3?
3. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
4. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
5. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)