|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
(a) He was on drugs.
(b) He was hallucinating.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He was injured.
2. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
(a) Re-learn what life was like there.
(b) Successful business methods.
(c) The school system.
(d) The language.
3. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
(a) He kissed her.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He bought her a ring.
(d) He raped her.
4. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
(a) By giving a hug.
(b) By showing that he or she is bald too.
(c) By giving a kiss.
(d) By shaving his or her head.
5. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He hit his son.
(b) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(c) He killed her.
(d) He became more determined to find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
2. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
3. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
4. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
5. What is the first thing the Duchess and Jesus speak about?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)