|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the African-American man's mother want him to do with what he learned on his travels?
(a) Start a new business.
(b) Become a writer.
(c) Teach what he learned to his people.
(d) Become a chef.
2. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
(a) Her mother's life.
(b) His father's life.
(c) Her father's life.
(d) His mother's life.
3. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
(a) The Klu Klux Klan.
4. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
(a) The Landlady.
(b) Patrice Lumumba.
(c) The Queens' father.
(d) Patrick Hanson.
5. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In a kitchen.
(c) In a hotel room.
(d) On the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
2. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
3. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
4. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
5. What did Sarah's father want from her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)