Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
(a) The Queen.
(c) Patrice Lumumba.
(d) Sarah's father.
2. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
(a) He was drunk.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He was hallucinating.
(d) He was on drugs.
3. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(b) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
(d) She can't decide.
4. What was the African-American man supposed to become?
(a) A Christ-like figure.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
5. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a kitchen.
(d) In a hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
2. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
3. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
4. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
5. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)