|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighborhood the African-American man's father tried to harm himself in signify to Sarah?
(a) Her acceptence of African American Culture.
(b) Her rejection of African American culture.
(c) Her rejection of Caucasion culture.
(d) Her rejection of Asian culture.
2. What place does the poetic imagery the Landlady uses in Part 4 reflect?
3. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
(a) Her thanking him.
(b) Her forgetting him.
(c) Her embracing him.
(d) Her rejecting him.
4. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
(a) The lack of permanence in people's lives.
(b) That people can hide flaws.
(c) That identity is still in place.
(d) That hair loss is no big deal.
5. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the African-American man's father say the people that were coming for him were going to do to him?
2. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
3. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
4. Who returns to the stage in Part 4?
5. What sound is heard in Part 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)