|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
(a) The police.
2. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) The home of Sarah.
(b) The home of the Queen.
(c) The home of the Duchess.
(d) His own house.
3. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
(a) Her father's life.
(b) His mother's life.
(c) His father's life.
(d) Her mother's life.
4. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
(a) The lack of permanence in people's lives.
(b) That hair loss is no big deal.
(c) That people can hide flaws.
(d) That identity is still in place.
5. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He became more determined to find a job.
(c) He hit his son.
(d) He became more determined to be the messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
2. What did Sarah's father send her in Part 4?
3. What does the neighborhood the African-American man's father tried to harm himself in signify to Sarah?
4. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
5. Who opens the play in Part 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)