|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
(a) The presence of God.
(b) The presence of Sarah's father.
(c) The presence of the landlady.
(d) The presence of Sarah's mother.
2. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
(c) Birthday gift.
3. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) His apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) Her mother's house.
4. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
(d) The Klu Klux Klan.
5. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) He kissed her.
(c) He raped her.
(d) He bought her a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
2. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
3. What did the African-American man's mother want him to do with what he learned on his travels?
4. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
5. What did Sarah's father want from her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)