|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(b) Rejection of society.
2. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) The home of the Queen.
(b) The home of the Duchess.
(c) His own house.
(d) The home of Sarah.
3. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
(a) She kissed him.
(b) She hit him.
(c) She hugged him.
(d) She ran past him.
4. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
(b) Patrice Lumumba.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Sarah's father.
5. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) A bar.
(b) Her mother's house.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
2. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
3. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
4. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
5. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)