|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A messiah.
2. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(d) Rejection of society.
3. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
(a) Patrice Lumumba.
(b) The Queens' father.
(c) Patrick Hanson.
(d) The Landlady.
4. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
(a) "Great Black Mother."
(b) "Queen V."
(c) "Great White Mother."
(d) "Great Mother."
5. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
Short Answer Questions
1. The African-American man says his father tried to hurt himself at the end of Part 3. What did he try and do?
2. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
3. What didn't the African-American man's mother want him to do?
4. What happened to the African-American man's mother and father on their travels?
5. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)