|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(a) She can't decide.
(b) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
2. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) In a kitchen.
(b) In a hotel room.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a restaurant.
3. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) The home of Sarah.
(b) His own house.
(c) The home of the Duchess.
(d) The home of the Queen.
4. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
(a) At his apartment.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) At her apartment.
5. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
(a) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
2. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
3. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
4. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
5. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)