|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
(b) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess.
2. What does the character in Part 4 do when he or she realizes his or her hair fell out?
(d) Screams with terror.
3. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He hated him.
(c) He was disappointed.
(d) He loved him.
4. What does the character's hair loss in Part 4 signify?
(a) Loss of love.
(c) Loss of identity.
5. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) A bar.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Her mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
2. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
3. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
4. In whose name does Jesus claim he is going to kill someone at the end of Part 4?
5. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)