|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At her apartment.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) At his apartment.
2. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
(a) His church.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
(a) "Queen V."
(b) "Great White Mother."
(c) "Great Black Mother."
(d) "Great Mother."
4. What place does the poetic imagery the Landlady uses in Part 4 reflect?
5. On what holiday did Sarah visit her father?
(a) New Years.
(b) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
2. Where does Part 4 of the play begin?
3. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
4. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
5. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)