|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
(a) He was drunk.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He was hallucinating.
(d) He was on drugs.
2. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
(a) He was indifferent.
(b) He hated her.
(c) He loved her.
(d) He didn't care for her.
3. Who returns to the stage in Part 4?
(b) The Landlady.
(d) The African-American man.
4. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
(a) She ran past him.
(b) She hugged him.
(c) She kissed him.
(d) She hit him.
5. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
(a) Successful business methods.
(b) The language.
(c) Re-learn what life was like there.
(d) The school system.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sarah contribute to her father's death?
2. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
3. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
4. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
5. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)