|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
(a) A penthouse.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A retirement home.
(d) In the suburbs.
2. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
(d) Doing drugs.
3. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
(b) New York.
4. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) His own house.
(b) The home of the Duchess.
(c) The home of Sarah.
(d) The home of the Queen.
5. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) A bar.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighborhood the African-American man's father tried to harm himself in signify to Sarah?
2. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
3. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
4. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
5. Who returns to the stage in Part 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)