|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
(a) The presence of Sarah's father.
(b) The presence of God.
(c) The presence of Sarah's mother.
(d) The presence of the landlady.
2. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) A bar.
(b) Her mother's house.
(d) His apartment.
3. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
(a) The home of the Duchess.
(b) The home of the Queen.
(c) His own house.
(d) The home of Sarah.
4. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(a) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
(b) She can't decide.
5. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His church.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
2. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
3. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
4. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
5. What happened to the African-American man's mother and father on their travels?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)