|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He hated him.
(b) He loved him.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He was disappointed.
2. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
(b) His own.
(d) The Queen's.
3. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He claims he will go back to Africa.
(b) He cries.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He claims he is moving to New York.
4. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
(a) Re-learn what life was like there.
(b) The school system.
(c) The language.
(d) Successful business methods.
5. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) At his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What calms the balding character down in Part 4?
2. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
3. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
4. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
5. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)