|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
2. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
(b) Sarah's father.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Patrice Lumumba.
3. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
(a) He was on drugs.
(b) He was hallucinating.
(c) He was drunk.
(d) He was injured.
4. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
(a) Her thanking him.
(b) Her embracing him.
(c) Her rejecting him.
(d) Her forgetting him.
5. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
(a) The Queen and Jesus.
(b) The Duchess and Jesus.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
2. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
3. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
4. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
5. Where did Sarah find her father in Part 4?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)