Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the Duchess and Jesus speak about?
(a) Her father's whiteness.
(b) His father's blackness.
(c) Her lack of identity.
(d) Her father's blackness.
2. What did the African-American man's father feel about himself?
(a) He thought he was handsome.
(b) He loved himself.
(c) He thought he was wise.
(d) He hated himself.
3. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
(b) The Duchess.
(d) The Queen.
4. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
(b) There was no need for police.
(c) Very safe.
5. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He was disappointed.
(b) He loved him.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He hated him.
6. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He hit his son.
(b) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(c) He killed her.
(d) He became more determined to find a job.
7. What part of the city was the African-American man's father in when he tried to hurt himself?
(d) Main Street.
8. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
(a) The Queens' father.
(b) Patrice Lumumba.
(c) The Landlady.
(d) Patrick Hanson.
9. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) It didn't have transportation.
(b) There were no churches.
(c) It was a white neighborhood.
(d) It was an African American ghetto.
10. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His father.
(d) His church.
11. How did Sarah contribute to her father's death?
(a) By hiring a hit man.
(b) Through negligence.
(c) Through her self-hate.
(d) By pushing him.
12. What happened to the African-American man's mother and father on their travels?
(a) They were robbed.
(b) Their love grew stronger.
(c) They bought a house.
(d) They fell out of love.
13. Who did the African American-man's father say were coming for him?
(d) The police.
14. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He claims he will go back to Africa.
(c) He claims he is moving to New York.
(d) He cries.
15. What sound is heard in Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
2. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
3. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
4. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
5. In whose name does Jesus claim he is going to kill someone at the end of Part 4?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)