Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the play open?
In Sarah's room.
2. At the start of the play a white woman walks across the stage. What is the white woman wearing?
3. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
4. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
5. Where are the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria in Part 1?
The Queen's room.
6. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
Wild, curly black hair.
7. What do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear on their faces?
Masks or white makeup.
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)