1. Where does the play open?
2. At the start of the play a white woman walks across the stage. What is the white woman wearing?
3. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
4. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
5. Where are the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria in Part 1?
6. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
7. What do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear on their faces?
This section contains 3,772 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)