|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story do the characters tell at the start of Part 5?
(a) Sarah's father.
(b) The Duchess'
2. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
(a) He hanged himself.
(b) He married a new wife.
(c) He shot himself.
(d) He moved to the city.
3. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
(a) In heaven.
(b) In hell.
(c) In an asylum.
(d) In a retirement home.
4. Who does the African-American man say he dreamed about?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
5. What place does the poetic imagery the Landlady uses in Part 4 reflect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
2. Where does Raymond say Sarah lived?
3. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
4. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
5. In whose home does Jesus fall asleep in?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)