|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
(a) Her rejecting him.
(b) Her thanking him.
(c) Her forgetting him.
(d) Her embracing him.
2. What does Raymond says Sarah did for a living?
3. What physical feature of Sarah's father do the characters refer to?
(a) His blackness.
(b) His big eyes.
(c) His big ears.
(d) His whiteness.
4. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) It was a white neighborhood.
(b) It was an African American ghetto.
(c) There were no churches.
(d) It didn't have transportation.
5. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
(a) A noose.
(b) A crucifix necklace.
(c) A tie.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience realize the white woman is muttering as she crosses the stage a second time?
2. What sound is heard in Part 4?
3. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
4. What changes appear in the set at the start of Part 5?
5. Who does "Negro" transform into?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)