|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
(a) She hugged him.
(b) She kissed him.
(c) She hit him.
(d) She ran past him.
2. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
(a) Sarah's boyfriend.
(b) Sarah's brother.
(c) Sarah's son.
(d) Sarah's father.
3. What does Sarah do after the character rushes her?
(a) She shoots herself.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She stabs herself.
(d) She drowns herself.
4. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
(b) She pulls it out.
5. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He claims he will go back to Africa.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He cries.
(d) He claims he is moving to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the characters retell this story in Part 5?
2. The African-American man reappears in the scene with the Duchess and the Queen. What is he carrying?
3. Who does the African-American man say he dreamed about?
4. What is the Duchess afraid of in Part 2?
5. What does the Landlady tell Sarah about her father?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)