|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the African American man claim he was born between?
(a) A mother and father.
(b) A rock and a hard place.
(c) Two worlds.
(d) Two generations.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) A white man.
(b) A Latino man.
(c) A black man.
(d) An Asian man.
3. Who is the first character to appear in Part 5?
4. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
(a) He was on drugs.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He was hallucinating.
(d) He was injured.
5. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(c) He became more determined to find a job.
(d) He hit his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters do after arriving on stage in Part 5?
2. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
3. Who does Jesus say he will kill?
4. What does the character in Part 4 do when he or she realizes his or her hair fell out?
5. What was the person the African-American man dreamed about doing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)