|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens because of the African-American man's feelings about himself?
(a) He receives a promotion.
(b) He becomes wealthy.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) His hair falls out.
2. Who returns to the stage in Part 4?
(a) The African-American man.
(c) The Landlady.
3. Sarah imagines killing her father. How does she imagine she does it?
(a) Stabbing him.
(b) Beating him.
(c) Strangling him.
(d) Shooting him.
4. What does the set change reveal at the start of Part 5?
(a) A city.
(b) A jungle.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A farm.
5. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
(a) Her forgetting him.
(b) Her rejecting him.
(c) Her embracing him.
(d) Her thanking him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Duchess' father do to her mother?
2. Who does the reader learn has been making the continuous knocking sound?
3. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
4. What physical feature of Sarah's father do the characters refer to?
5. Where was the person the African-American man dreamed about sitting?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)