|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Raymond?
(a) An Asian man.
(b) A Latino man.
(c) A white man.
(d) A black man.
2. In whose name does Jesus claim he is going to kill someone at the end of Part 4?
(a) The Duchess and the Queen.
(c) God and the Duchess.
(d) God and Queen Victoria.
3. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He became more determined to find a job.
(c) He hit his son.
(d) He became more determined to be the messiah.
4. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
(a) New York.
5. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
(a) That people can hide flaws.
(b) That identity is still in place.
(c) That hair loss is no big deal.
(d) The lack of permanence in people's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
2. How does Sarah claim she killed her father?
3. Where does "Negro" tell people she lives?
4. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
5. What was the person the African-American man dreamed about doing?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)