|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(d) A messiah.
2. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
(a) By giving a kiss.
(b) By giving a hug.
(c) By shaving his or her head.
(d) By showing that he or she is bald too.
3. Where does the play open?
(a) In a funhouse.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In a school house.
(d) In Sarah's room.
4. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
(a) Her mother's life.
(b) Her father's life.
(c) His mother's life.
(d) His father's life.
5. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the neighborhood the African-American man's father tried to harm himself in signify to Sarah?
2. What is symbolic about the African-American man's hair?
3. How did Sarah contribute to her father's death?
4. What does the Landlady believe Sarah thinks she is?
5. What did Sarah's father send her in Part 4?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)