|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the African-American man's father feel about himself?
(a) He loved himself.
(b) He hated himself.
(c) He thought he was handsome.
(d) He thought he was wise.
2. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
(a) He married a new wife.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He moved to the city.
(d) He hanged himself.
3. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
(a) She pulls it out.
4. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
(a) In a retirement home.
(b) In hell.
(c) In heaven.
(d) In an asylum.
5. What is Raymond dressed as?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A funhouse guide.
(c) A witch.
(d) A waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the object around "Negro's" neck symbolize?
2. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
3. What do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear on their faces?
4. Where does the play open?
5. What ethnicity is the person who makes the continuous noise in Part 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)