|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Landlady.
(d) No one.
2. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He cries.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He claims he is moving to New York.
(d) He claims he will go back to Africa.
3. What occupation did "Negro" used to hold?
4. What is symbolic about what the Duchess is losing?
(a) She is becoming a hippie.
(b) She is sexually confused.
(c) She is shedding her African American traits.
(d) She is leaving capitalist society.
5. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Victoria discover in her scene?
2. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
3. What does the Landlady repeatedly do?
4. What does the Duchess bring to the Queen?
5. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)