|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday did Sarah visit her father?
(c) New Years.
(d) Valentine's Day.
2. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He claims he will go back to Africa.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He cries.
(d) He claims he is moving to New York.
3. What calms the balding character down in Part 4?
(a) A hot bath.
(c) That the baldness can be hidden.
4. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
(a) Sarah's father.
(b) Patrice Lumumba.
(c) The Queen.
5. How did Sarah contribute to her father's death?
(a) By pushing him.
(b) Through her self-hate.
(c) Through negligence.
(d) By hiring a hit man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah claim she killed her father?
2. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
3. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
4. What is the first thing the Duchess and Jesus speak about?
5. What does the Landlady tell Sarah about her father?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)