|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duchess represent?
(a) An element of Sarah.
(b) An element of the author.
(c) An element of the Landlady.
(d) An element of black history.
2. What does the Duchess' reaction to her father cause her to do?
(a) Lose her hair.
(b) Lose her money.
(c) Lose her identity.
(d) Lose her job.
3. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
(a) Straight black hair.
(b) Straight blonde hair.
(c) Wild, curly black hair.
(d) Long red hair.
4. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
(a) The Queen's.
(b) His own.
5. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a character calm down the balding character in Part 4?
2. What did the African-American man's father feel about himself?
3. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
4. Where does the Landlady say Sarah stays?
5. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)