|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the character's hair loss in Part 4 signify?
(a) Loss of identity.
(c) Loss of love.
2. Where does Part 4 of the play begin?
(a) In Sarah's house.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the Queens' house.
(d) In the Duchess' house.
3. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
(c) Birthday gift.
4. What did Sarah's father say that his existence depended on?
(a) Her forgetting him.
(b) Her embracing him.
(c) Her rejecting him.
(d) Her thanking him.
5. Why do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria feel bound to the Duchess' father?
(a) Because he keeps returning.
(b) Because he lends them money.
(c) Because they share a home.
(d) Because they are sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is heard throughout the scene with the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria?
2. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
3. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
4. What was the economic status of the neighborhood where the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
5. What didn't the African-American man's mother want him to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)