|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He was disappointed.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He loved him.
(d) He hated him.
2. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
(a) She ran past him.
(b) She hit him.
(c) She kissed him.
(d) She hugged him.
3. What does "Negro" claim is her only African-American feature?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her skin tone.
(d) Her hair.
4. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about keep saying?
(b) "Black man."
(c) "White man."
5. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
(a) That identity is still in place.
(b) The lack of permanence in people's lives.
(c) That hair loss is no big deal.
(d) That people can hide flaws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other name Queen Victoria was Queen Victoria known by?
2. What didn't the African-American man's mother want him to do?
3. Who opens Part 2 of Adrienne Kennedy's play?
4. What calms the balding character down in Part 4?
5. Who does the African-American man say he dreamed about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)