|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sarah search for her father?
(a) His apartment.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) A bar.
2. What happens because of the African-American man's feelings about himself?
(a) He receives a promotion.
(b) His hair falls out.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He becomes wealthy.
3. What happened when Sarah saw her father in Part 4?
(a) She kissed him.
(b) She hugged him.
(c) She ran past him.
(d) She hit him.
4. What part of the city was the African-American man's father in when he tried to hurt himself?
(d) Main Street.
5. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) He raped her.
(c) He kissed her.
(d) He bought her a ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
2. What city does "Negro" tell the audience she lives in?
3. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
4. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
5. What is the Duchess missing half of at the start of Part 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)