|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the play open?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In Sarah's room.
(c) In a school house.
(d) In a funhouse.
2. Who is Raymond?
(a) An Asian man.
(b) A Latino man.
(c) A black man.
(d) A white man.
3. Who does the Duchess represent?
(a) An element of Sarah.
(b) An element of the Landlady.
(c) An element of the author.
(d) An element of black history.
4. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
5. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He was disappointed.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He loved him.
(d) He hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the economic status of the neighborhood where the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
2. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
3. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
4. What color dress does the woman Adrienne Kennedy refers to as "Negro" wear?
5. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)