|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does "Negro" tell the audience she lives in?
(b) New York.
2. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
3. What was the person the African-American man dreamed about doing?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Calling to him.
4. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A noose.
(d) A black skull.
5. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
(d) She pulls it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
2. Who opens the play in Part 3?
3. Why does the Landlady believe Sarah's hair is falling out?
4. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
5. What does the Duchess' reaction to her father cause her to do?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)