|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the area of the city that the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(a) It was an African American ghetto.
(b) There were no churches.
(c) It didn't have transportation.
(d) It was a white neighborhood.
2. What does the African American man claim he was born between?
(a) A mother and father.
(b) Two generations.
(c) Two worlds.
(d) A rock and a hard place.
3. How did the African-American man feel about his mother?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He was indifferent.
(c) He didn't care for her.
(d) He loved her.
4. What does the Duchess' reaction to her father cause her to do?
(a) Lose her identity.
(b) Lose her hair.
(c) Lose her money.
(d) Lose her job.
5. Who is Raymond?
(a) A black man.
(b) A Latino man.
(c) An Asian man.
(d) A white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making the noise that the the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria hear throughout the scene?
2. What hairstyle does the Duchess' mother have?
3. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
4. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
5. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)