|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The African-American man says his father tried to hurt himself at the end of Part 3. What did he try and do?
(a) Shoot himself.
(b) Poison himself.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Cut himself.
2. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about keep saying?
(a) "Black man."
(d) "White man."
3. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) In a retirement home.
(c) In hell.
(d) In heaven.
4. Who opens the play in Part 3?
(a) The Duchess
(c) The Queen.
(d) The African-American man.
5. What does the Duchess ask Raymond to do?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Hide her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
2. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
3. Who does the African American man refer to himself as?
4. What is the job of the Duchess' father symbolic of?
5. What does the audience realize the white woman is muttering as she crosses the stage a second time?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)