|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Queen Victoria say in her scene with the Duchess in Part 2?
(a) That she is free.
(b) That she is beautiful.
(c) The scene is silent.
(d) The Queen mumbles.
2. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(b) He became more determined to find a job.
(c) He killed her.
(d) He hit his son.
3. Who is making the noise that the the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria hear throughout the scene?
(a) The Duchess' father.
(b) The Landlady.
(c) The Queens' father.
4. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(b) Rejection of society.
5. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
(a) He cooked for her.
(b) He cleaned for her.
(c) He raised her children.
(d) He took care of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
2. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about keep saying?
3. What was the African-American man supposed to become?
4. Where does the Landlady say Sarah stays?
5. Where does "Negro" tell people she lives?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)