|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
(a) She mumbles.
(b) She sobs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
2. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
(a) A black skull.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A noose.
3. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
(a) A circus.
(b) Downtown Harlem.
(c) A farm.
(d) A funhouse.
4. Where does the Landlady say Sarah stays?
(a) In the closet.
(b) In the library.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the bar.
5. What does the African American man claim he was born between?
(a) Two generations.
(b) A rock and a hard place.
(c) Two worlds.
(d) A mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about keep saying?
2. What hairstyle does the Duchess' mother have?
3. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
4. What does the Duchess ask Raymond to do?
5. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)