|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
(a) It grew longer.
(b) It fell out.
(c) He dyed it.
(d) He shaved it.
2. Why do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria feel bound to the Duchess' father?
(a) Because he lends them money.
(b) Because he keeps returning.
(c) Because they share a home.
(d) Because they are sisters.
3. What does the Landlady believe Sarah thinks she is?
(a) A princess.
(b) A dancer.
(c) An actress.
(d) A queen.
4. What does the object around "Negro's" neck symbolize?
(d) The cold climate.
5. Where does the Landlady say Sarah stays?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the bar.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
2. What does the Landlady repeatedly do?
3. At the end of Part 2, what does the African-American man claim he did?
4. At the start of the play a white woman walks across the stage. What is the white woman wearing?
5. Who does the Duchess represent?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)