|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience realize the white woman is muttering as she crosses the stage a second time?
(a) That the voices will not stop.
(b) That she will never let a black man touch her.
(c) That she is God.
(d) That she will never let a white man touch her.
2. What does "Negro" long to have?
(b) Black friends.
(d) White friends.
3. What is symbolic about what the Duchess is losing?
(a) She is becoming a hippie.
(b) She is leaving capitalist society.
(c) She is sexually confused.
(d) She is shedding her African American traits.
4. What occupation did "Negro" used to hold?
5. How does the African-American man speak about his life?
(a) With joy.
(b) In song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Landlady believe Sarah's hair is falling out?
2. What does the Duchess bring to the Queen?
3. What does the Duchess ask Raymond to do?
4. Who does the African American man refer to himself as?
5. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)