|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the person the African-American man dreamed about doing?
(a) Calling to him.
(c) Reading a book.
2. Why does the Landlady believe Sarah's hair is falling out?
(c) Sarah shaves her head.
(d) She is suffering from the death of her father.
3. What is Raymond dressed as?
(a) A funhouse guide.
(b) A witch.
(c) A warrior.
(d) A waiter.
4. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
5. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
(a) He married a new wife.
(b) He hanged himself.
(c) He moved to the city.
(d) He shot himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duchess represent?
2. What does the Duchess think her father wants to do to her?
3. On what did "Negro" write poetry?
4. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
5. What color does "Negro" believe to be the color of evil?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)