|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Queen Victoria discover in her scene?
(a) Her mother is dying.
(b) Her hair is falling out.
(c) Her limbs are rotting.
(d) The Duchess is dead.
2. What is the white statue in "Negro's" room of?
(a) Queen Victoria.
3. Who does the African-American man say he dreamed about?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
4. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
5. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
(a) He shaved it.
(b) It grew longer.
(c) He dyed it.
(d) It fell out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Landlady believe Sarah's hair is falling out?
2. The African-American man reappears in the scene with the Duchess and the Queen. What is he carrying?
3. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
4. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about do to the African-American man?
5. Who is making the noise that the the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria hear throughout the scene?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)